Complaint Review: Grant Funding Search, LLC

• Submitted: Sun, April 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 12, 2009

• Reported By:Eastlake Ohio
Grant Funding Search, LLC
2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway, Suite 200 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Grantfundingsearch.com Grant Funding Search, LLC Could not find my information to cancel Henderson Nevada

I tried for two days to cancel my membership. I had the seven day grace period. After viewing the site the first time i knew it was not worth $69.95. I called the first night April 11, 2009 right after the $12.98 payment was taken. They could not find my information. The next day I tried again and still could not find any information. i told the customer service rep that I had already contacted authorities and want assurance that my account would not be charged. She assured me that once she pulled up my information, she would e-mail me that it was canceled. I am still waiting to hear from someone. so far, my account has not been charged. This has too many complaints to be a real business. don't fall for it as so many others like me have.

Meggan
Eastlake, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2009 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Funding-Search-LLC/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Grantfundingsearchcom-Grant-Funding-Search-LLC-Could-not-find-my-information-to-cancel-H-443000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Funding Search, LLC