Complaint Review: Grant Funding Search, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Yorktown Indiana
Grant Funding Search, LLC
450 Hillside Dr Misquite, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Funding Search, LLC they took unautherized funds Misquite Nevada

This company is a scam and will take your money. On Feburay 23, 2009 I was issued a refund, for a charge I did not autherize. confirmation number F3BH52 for $69.95. it has been confirmed that it is in process. I was told it would be 3-5 business days. I called on the 5th business day, which was a friday. I was then told that my refund would be but back on monday and to be patient. On monday it was not there, I was told this time that thier billing dept was down and that my request will be honored in yet another 3-5 business days.

I called today March 9, 2009 and I was on hold for long periods of time, put on hold and "disconected", got my 3rd person today and was actually hung up on. Each time I spoke to someone I asked for a supervisor, I was told that the supervisor was going to tell me the same thing, "Please be patient the billing dept is down and I would have to wait another 3-5 business days" and that the supervisor was very busy and could not take my call. I have e-mailed the support people, they must be down too, I do not get a response. I would never order a product that only gives me 7days to try, because I am a cross country truck driver and do not get home for 3-4 weeks at a time. And they stated they sent me a CD for grant funding in mid Feburary. I do not even have the CD they say they sent. The phone conection goes in and out and the have thick accents so they are hard to understand. They record the calls and do not tell you that the call is being recorded. All I want in my money back and can not get an answer on when it is going to be refunded.

Wendy
Yorktown, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Funding-Search-LLC/Misquite-Nevada-89027/Grant-Funding-Search-LLC-they-took-unautherized-funds-Misquite-Nevada-432216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Funding Search, LLC