Complaint Review: Grant Funding Search, Llc

• Submitted: Sun, June 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 28, 2009

• Reported By:richmond Massachusetts
Grant Funding Search, Llc
850 Ridge Parkwa Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Funding Search, Llc fraudulently charged $69.95 to my credit and i recieved nothing, nor did i request to recieve any product from them except for a "free" cd Henderson Nevada

Grant Funding Search, LLC charged my credit card $69.95 frauduently, without my permission and provided nothing to me for this fee. I never asked to purchase anything from them for this fee. I paid shipping and handling with my credit card for a "free" cd. I never opened the cd and sent it directly back as I was already charged $69.95 through this scam.

I disputed this taking of my money with my credit card and Grant Funding resimmitted the charge with totally false "documentation". I'm still jumping through hoops to get this resubmitted charge off of my account. This "company" that steals peoples money needs to be shut down and prosecuted. They also gave my credit card information to another company which I never was in contact with and that scamming company charged my account $29.95. how can they get away with doing this over and over ?????

richmond, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Funding-Search-Llc/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Grant-Funding-Search-Llc-fraudulently-charged-6995-to-my-credit-and-i-recieved-nothing-465780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Funding Search, Llc