Complaint Review: Grant Funding Solutions - Grant Master Deluxe Edition

• Submitted: Fri, July 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:Pittston, Pa. Pennsylvania
Grant Funding Solutions - Grant Master Deluxe Edition
2620 S. Maryland Parkway Suite 969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Funding Solutions - Grant Master Deluxe Edition item was listed as FREE-pay S & H total $3.95 (not 39.95) confirm # 12777496 07/02/08 Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Good day ~
Though not. Happy Fourth anyway...I read all the particulars specifically where it said FREE - just pay $3.95 of which I thought I may have on my pre-paid VISA (Walmart) Debit card. The order went through. A few days later a CD package arrived. I did not open it. On July 1, '08 upon receiving my SSI disability payment I went to my local Walmart where I cashed my check, and then I reloaded two hundred dollars ($200.00) in which to pay my online accounts, my car insurance , and a few dollars left over for the rest of the month. Cashing my check at Walmart waives the reload fee on the debit card.
After making said payments I checked my balance online which stated
$53.35. On July 3, '08 I went to my pharmacy to pick up a monthly prescription handing the card to pharmacist assistant for payment. She returned to me telling me the card only had 13.95 on it, therefore I owed her the balance. I was surprised for as I said the balance relflected differently.
This morning I went to greendotonline.com to check balance, and transaction where it came up I was charged $39.95 of which I would not have agreed to. I am writing a letter to Walmart as per their request to dispute this transaction, and I will be more than happy to return the unopened CD rom rip-off to the company listed. I am disabled, and now additional emotionally distressed over this incident. I don't have this money, and they had no business charging my card DAYS AFTER ORIGINAL SALE POINT FOR THIS AMOUNT.
This transaction was requested for I thought I had three dollars, and ninety five cents available. When it went through I was surprised, and thought oh gee..I had change. Never did I agree to, nor approve this amount to be debited to my card. I am so upset I am in tears. I would be more than cooperative to speak with an attorney , and file a suit against this company for misrepresentation, FRAUD, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and the time , and transportation required to have my information printed out at my local library. Your help will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Denise salzo
Pittston, Pa., Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2008 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Funding-Solutions-Grant-Master-Deluxe-Edition/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-Funding-Solutions-Grant-Master-Deluxe-Edition-item-was-listed-as-FREE-pay-S-H-to-347448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Funding Solutions - Grant Master Deluxe Edition

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated several times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation/thank you page, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the services and see the value of them for themselves before they are billed for them. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. This is why we have the following Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" or "Submit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD and trial membership for $1.29 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding and Network Agenda for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GRANTSEARCHASST". For questions, call 866-396-5694.

Ms. Salzo, I was able to locate your account and we have attempted to contact you, unfortunately the phone just rings and rings and we had no way to leave a message for you, your account has been canceled at this time. Please call customer service at 866-396-5694 Monday-Friday 9am-9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you with any additional questions or concerns you might have.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let's face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our member's website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. John Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly newsletter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ where you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of them for themselves, before they are billed for them.

If you are another customer reading this and you need assistance you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday-Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795.

Ryan R.