Complaint Review: Grant Funding

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:defiance Ohio
Grant Funding
2850 Herizon Bridge Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Funding misleading about government grants funding, $1.98 for a cd then they took $69.95 out of my account Henderson Nevada

I was mislead to believing that I was trying to get a government grant. You pay $1.98 for the CD then they took $69.95 out of my account. Now they claim I can't get my money back cause I didn't cancel in the 7 pay period. It took them 15 days to mail me a CD.

Michele
defiance, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Funding/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Grant-Funding-misleading-about-government-grants-funding-198-for-a-cd-then-they-took-6-396947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Funding