Complaint Review: Grant Guide, Claimyourgrants, Grants-for-women, Grant Research Guide, &the List Goes On/but Same

• Submitted: Sun, October 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 12, 2008

• Reported By:Ozark Missouri
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Guide, Grant Research Guide, Grant-for-women.com, Claimyourgrants.com, They Have TOO MANY Names! BE AWARE!!! grants, grant scam, fraud, free grant cd, ALL SCAMMERS AND THEIFS! Las Vegas, Nevada, I THINK!

Like all the others here, I was suckered into the free cd, for shipping and handling charges of $1.95. No CD ever arrived and no charge of $1.95 was ever charged to my account. Unfortunately I did NOT notice the $49.95 coming out of my account until it had been charged 3 times!!!

I immediately contacted grantguide through the phone number that showed on my online banking information, could not get a live person, but was givent the option to leave a voice message. I then sent them an email after looking them up online. I'd NEVER even been to there site, I was only at other sites that were all offering the CD for shipping, 2 of those sites are http://grant-for-women.com/?GKEY=G-W-PPV-11#GrantFundingSource and
http://www.claimyourgrants.com/?id=5971966 .

I beleive this company has a huge number of sites and are scamming HUGE numbers of people through tehir google ads. In looking for scams reports I even came upon some FALSE scam report sites that I'm sure Grantguide is operating!!!! It's UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I emailed my bank through my online banking site to inform them and request and credit of the charges. They gave me a temporary credit then today I noticed they have put the charges back on my account, $148.50 total. I'm not giving up!!

Tamara
Ozark, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2008 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Guide-Claimyourgrants-Grants-for-women-Grant-Research-Guide-the-List-Goes-Onbut-Same/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Grant-Guide-Grant-Research-Guide-Grant-for-womencom-Claimyourgrantscom-They-Have-TOO-1030626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Guide, Claimyourgrants, Grants-for-women, Grant Research Guide, &the List Goes On/but Same