Complaint Review: Grant Guide - Grant Instructers

• Submitted: Fri, August 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 22, 2008

• Reported By:Lake Havasu City Arizona
Grant Guide - Grant Instructers
3155 East Patrick Ln Suite 1 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Guide - Grant Instructers They Got Me Too Las Vegas Nevada

I was reading my Email when I came across a promotion for $1.95 come look at the grants in our web sight, Well I went to their home page and read thru the page I thought very thorough. So I gave Grant Guide my Debit No. on 7-31-2008. I looked through the grants a little while then closed the site not lookin at the site again, On about 8-09-2008 I was Lookin at my bank finacial status when I noticed A withdrawl out of my bank account for $49.50 so I called Grant Guide on same day, They told me I had signed up for a membership, and I had seven days to cancel and that it was on the page that i signed up on and in the terms and disclaimer page (they Were Very Rude).The customer Service Rep agreed to give me half my money back. Well like I said I went through the sign up page pretty thorough I did not see any thing about A membership Nor did i see anything about a $49.50 charge. The terms and Disclaimer I was Not as thorough but i did not see any future charges there either. After My bank processed it it is now $50.99 that I am out of. Today is 8-21-2008 I have not seen even half of the money in my account and I have called them several times the last two weeks.

Signed very ticked off

Lake Havasu City, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Guide-Grant-Instructers/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Grant-Guide-Grant-Instructers-They-Got-Me-Too-Las-Vegas-Nevada-365812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Guide - Grant Instructers