Complaint Review: Grant Guide

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2008

• Reported By:Aguanga California
Grant Guide
3155 East Patrick Lane Suite1, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Guide, Grant Research Charged my Credit Card $49.50 which was suppose to be FREE paying only shipping. Las Vegas Nevada

I was looking for information on Grants and came across a website, www.the-woman-grants.com. On that web site it explains they made a deal with this company to only charge the $1.95 for shipping and the cost of the grant information was FREE.... stated on there web site. I paid the $1.95 and had the info go to the internet instead of getting a CD.

The information was NOT only for woman as stated and it was all bunched together so I just thought I had been had but at a $1.95, that wasn't to bad but still mad at myself.

On the 7th of this month my credit card was charged $49.50 for Grant Guide which I never authorized. I went back to the web site listed above and NO WHERE on there does it state it's just a trial. It says FREE!

I think this is a web site that is also involved with Grant Guide. I tried to contact Grant Guide/Research at 866-546-0922 for three days and no one answered. I emailed them twice and no one answered.

Today I called my bank and as we were talking he was looking up the Grant Guide on the internet and came across a lot of people who have been ripped off.

The charge will be charge back to there bank and they have two months to respond. If they try this again on my credit card I'm told I have to call in again and they will block the company.

However, this shouldn't be happening. This is a rip off if I ever saw one..... The bank will also look up the Ripoff Report on this company.

Bldgbud
Aguanga, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Guide/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Grant-Guide-Grant-Research-Charged-my-Credit-Card-4950-which-was-suppose-to-be-FREE-pay-366706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Guide