Complaint Review: Grant Information Guide

• Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By: Keiko — Waterford Works New Jersey United States of America
Grant Information Guide
2780 South Jones Blvd Suite 3487 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Grant Information Guide G I L Federal Help I called the number and was told there was no manager/supervisors. Person was rude on the phone, repeating their spiel. No website given. No information sent. Las Vegas, Nevada

This company is listed under several names, I was only able to get Grant Information, my account lists it as GIL Federal Help. I was able to get an address, but I had to call several times to get a web address: thegrantresourceguide.com. Many of the calls went unanswered.

When I originally called, the person said I could get a credit for the current month. Unfortunately, I thought I had taken care of the debits several months ago. The first person on the phone said there were no managers or supervisors. She did pass me on to another, a Jennifer Jones. She was very rude, and made comments about my voice, I currently have a sore throat. I just wanted her to stop her lengthy spiel, because I had heard it before. This did not help my voice or throat.

I never received any information, or even the web address. Never used the information, but was charged. I have cancelled my account, and will contact my bank. I am not sure if the Better Business Bureau can help, but will try them as well. In researching the 866 number, I found others had the same issues and recommended contacting the FBI in Las Vegas through the internet fraud link on the FBI website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Information-Guide/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Grant-Information-Guide-G-I-L-Federal-Help-I-called-the-number-and-was-told-there-was-no-m-526061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Information Guide