Complaint Review: Grant Instructor LLC - Just Gifts LLC

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
Grant Instructor LLC - Just Gifts LLC
3155 East Patrick Ln Ste 1 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Instructor - Just Gifts LLC harrassing phone calls (supposedly I signed up for this on line...) Las Vegas Nevada

Somehow this company got a hold of my cell phone number and calls me 3-4 times a day. I have told them not interested, did not sign up for anything on line, stop calling. Did a little research and found the comments on here--the 800 number listed in the complaints is the one that is calling me! I have told them not interested, asked to be removed...the company refuses. When I asked for them to disclose mailing info according to FCC regulations, I am simply told they are in Las Vegas.

After finding reports here on ripoff report, I did a little more digging...and found out they are affiliated with: Just Gifts LLC at 3155 E Patrick St Ste 1 LV/NV

And even more digging with the NV State Attorney General's Office, I found: 3155 E Patrick St Ste 1 LV/NV 89120 and 5348 Vegas Ste 66 LV/NV 89108 are tied to a registered agent of Incorp at 375 N Stephanie St Ste 1411 Henderson NV 59014. The atty gen's office agrees with feeling in these posts--SCAM!

Karen r
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Instructor-LLC-Just-Gifts-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Grant-Instructor-Just-Gifts-LLC-harrassing-phone-calls-supposedly-I-signed-up-for-this-470474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Instructor LLC - Just Gifts LLC