Complaint Review: Grant Instructor LLC

• Reported By: bert — berlin Oregon USA
Grant Instructor LLC
3155 East Patrick Lane Las Vegas, Suite 1, Nevada United States of America

Grant Instructor LLC is a ruthless telemarketing scam Jefferson, Oregon

We were looking for grants on the internet, and somehow Grant Instructor, LLC got a hold of our telephone number. They literally started bombarding us with calls. In the beginning we figured that, looking at our caller ID, if we ignore the calls they would go away by themselves. But no. I finally got enough of it and decided to see what was up with these people. I had an "agent" on the line, his name was "Angel"??!!and his agent # was 2481 (?) He told me that his company was finalizing the package of US government free-grants for my family. "And Sir, what will you be doing with the money? Education? Work? blablabla" The grants are totally free, but I needed only to give him my debit/credit card number to pay the postal fee of $2.95, so he could expedite our "special package".

I NEVER give out my debit/creditcard number on the phone, and I told him that. He immediately said this was the last chance I had to get all that free-government money. If I didn't give him my card number, this unique opportunity would not come back soon and I would miss out on thousands of dollars of free-government grants.

In the mean time while talking to him I saw the scam reports on that company on-line, which confirmed my suspicions right away. The company was on-line listed with the Las Vegas address. But this guy was calling from Hackensack, New Jersey. The number is: 201-984-3763

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Instructor-LLC/Las-Vegas-Suite-1-Nevada-89120/Grant-Instructor-LLC-is-a-ruthless-telemarketing-scam-Jefferson-Oregon-483699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Instructor LLC