foam

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 03, 2008

• Reported By:Ladson South Carolina
Grant Instructor LLC
511 Savannah Rd , Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Instructor LLC They pay 1.25 for a sample instuctions for intor to Grant Writing and now and they began charging my account 49.50 every month for membership without my permission Nevada

I would like to receive a refund to my account for it being charged $49.50 for two months. I did not authorized them to charge my account, and no on that I could not get on to the website to use the tools they claim are available to you. It is a scam and a rip off.

I was charged on my bank account for the membership and I was not given any contact information to call them until I found your website.

Please assist me with obtaining a refund from Grant Resource. I have spoken to them and cancelled; however they would not refund my money.

Kimberly
Ladson, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Instructor-LLC/Nevada-89120/Grant-Instructor-LLC-They-pay-125-for-a-sample-instuctions-for-intor-to-Grant-Writing-and-369507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Instructor LLC