Complaint Review: Grant Master - GSA - SBA EXPRESS - Grant Writer Pro - Networkagenda

• Submitted: Thu, June 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2007

• Reported By:Bovard Pennsylvania
Grant Master - GSA - SBA EXPRESS - Grant Writer Pro - Networkagenda
http://grantmaster2.securepagehost.com Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Grant Master - GSA - SBA EXPRESS - Grant Writer Pro - Networkagenda I ordered a 'Free CD', from Grant Master I authorized the one time charge of $3.97 for S & H ripoff Saint George Utah

*Author of original report: Grant Master - GSA - SBA EXPRESS - Grant Writer Pro - Networkagenda

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I ordered a 'Free CD', from Grant Master (GSA/SBA EXPRESS Aka Grant Writer Pro, Networkagenda.com, and only authorized the cost of shipping and handling. Ravenmediainc.com, Internet USA Phone: 866-370-7270 ST George, Utah NET, Internet, U.S.A.

I cancelled my subscription (Confirmation Code CJC-891484) May 31, 2007.

I was told that the monthly charge was in their"GrantMasterCD Privacy Policy" and "Terms and Conditions". Well, when you legitimately believe you are only buying a CD, why should you read their, hidden, information? You have to click on 2 separate links to see their policies, etc. To cancel you needed to send a written statement stating so.

I did not make or authorize the charge nor did I authorize anyone else to make this charge? I Bought A CD For The Purpose Of Grant Searches.

I called their number (1-866-396-5718) and cancelled the transaction (Confirm Code CJC-891484) and was told that the monthly charge was in their"GrantMasterCD Privacy Policy" and "Terms and Conditions". Well, when you legitimately believe you are only buying a CD, why should you read their, hidden, information? You have to click on 2 separate links to see their policies, etc.

Robert
Bovard, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2007 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Master-GSA-SBA-EXPRESS-Grant-Writer-Pro-Networkagenda/Saint-George-Utah/Grant-Master-GSA-SBA-EXPRESS-Grant-Writer-Pro-Networkagenda-I-ordered-a-Free-CD-253043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Master - GSA - SBA EXPRESS - Grant Writer Pro - Networkagenda

Grant Master - GSA - SBA EXPRESS - Grant Writer Pro - Networkagenda

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

T. W. I. M. C.,

I want to personally thank Ms. Lara Clements for her professionalism in solving this matter-my complaint.

I checked my Capital One account this morning, July 10, 2007, and the money, in questioned, has credited to my account.

7/6/2007 NETWORKAGENDA.COM , ST GEORGE , UT

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Robert. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, these are all in plain site, NOTHING is hidden. It is then explained in the Privacy Policy and in the Terms and Conditions of the offer - which you must state you agree to prior to placing your order. Why should you read it? As the consumer, you are responsible for what you agree to. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Robert had he canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you'd like to cancel using the customer service line it is 800-546-2919. To respond the Robert's statement about cancellation - There is nothing stated anywhere in our policies or Terms and Conditions that we require a written notice of cancellation, if you'd prefer to send your cancellation request via USPS we will gladly accept it. Our policy does state that we do not accept cancellation via email. Please contact the customer service department for cancellation requests, they are available 24 hours/7 days a week.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at [email protected] and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,