Complaint Review: Grant Master Raven Media

• Submitted: Sat, August 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 23, 2008

• Reported By:St. Charles Missouri
Grant Master Raven Media
GrantWriterPro.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Master Raven Media Automatically charged my bank account monthly and I'm unable to find the company to cancel the subscription Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: need to make contact ??

I ordered my free Grant Master Deluxe Edition CD and was supposed to get a month free trial and then a monthly charge of $39.95 if I liked the product. I have been trying to cancel my monthly membership but I can't find out how to contact the company. No information was given to me. This program was not helpful to me yet I keep getting charged until I can find a way to cancel my automatic subscription. I feel like they trapped me and I'm paying for a service that is not useful to me.

Sarah
St. Charles, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2008 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Master-Raven-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Grant-Master-Raven-Media-Automatically-charged-my-bank-account-monthly-and-Im-unable-to-f-366038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Master Raven Media

#1 Consumer Suggestion

need to make contact ??

AUTHOR: Lynn - (U.S.A.)

Perhaps this can help. You can contact Raven Media at.........

Ravin Media
2620 South Maryland Parkway
Suite 969
Las Vegas Nv. 89109
800-479-0979

AKA Known : Ravin Media , Grant Search, Business Funding Duccess, NE-AG.COM.

You will also find more imfornatin in the RIP OFF REPORTS, all of them contain valueable imformation . Hope this helps.