Complaint Review: Grant Master

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:Bell Florida
Grant Master
2620 S. Maryland Parkway Suite 969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Master Charges on my credit card for 39.95, and one from another part for 7.95 and 9.95. Las Vegas Nevada

I went on line to look for a grant writing program, I came accross Grant Master. They indicated that I could durning this special get the CD for shipping only(2.95). I got a call a couple days later informing me of more special that I would receive as a trial. I informed them that I did not want to receive any thing else, and they needed to cancel any other special strings that came along with my free CD. They assured me they would.

Less than a few days later i notice a charge of 39.95 from center4grants, and another two for 7.95 and 9.95 that were charged.

I called and was informed that when I gave my credit card info. that in the print it explained that I would be automatically be enrolled in the grants on line program, and another one for making money from every day items. I don't recall any fine print, but will be much more vigilant in the future. I was giving a confrimation number for my cancelation, we see if this takes care of this.

Bell, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Master/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-Master-Charges-on-my-credit-card-for-3995-and-one-from-another-part-for-795-and-405858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Master