Complaint Review: Grant Master

• Submitted: Sat, September 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 09, 2008

• Reported By:lima Ohio
Grant Master
5428 Rainbow Drive, Ste 220 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Master I only approved $2.99 to be taken off of my card and they took $2.99 for the free CD to get us started, and $39.99 Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

My boyfriend wanted to look for some grants and see if he could get one. We dont know much about it, but Grant Master kept calling him, and finally he told them that he wanted the CD that was $2.99 that was it. well every once in awhile i would see a dollar or two taken off my account from Grant Master but didnt say anything because it was only a couple of bucks. Well now they've taken $39.99 without any authorization. i cant get ahold of them to see why they took it out and to tell them they are not to take any more out.

Ashley
lima, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2008 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Master/Las-Vegas-Nevada-90210/Grant-Master-I-only-approved-299-to-be-taken-off-of-my-card-and-they-took-299-for-the-370405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Master

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Ashley's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without her boyfriend's name or an email address I cannot locate the account account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Ashley obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-396-5694 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter as it is explained in the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Ashley. Hopefully, she will contact customer service or I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.