Complaint Review: Grant Master

Grant Master
https://grantmastercd.securepagehost.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Grant Master Rip off, scam, no contact info, Fort Collins Colorado Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I signed up to receive a FREE cd on applying for government grants. I was only required to pay shipping and handling and was given a login and password to access the website. The subscription required cancelation in order to not be charged. After about a week of realizing I was never going to use this program, I decided I wanted to cancel. I searched for a contact number or e-mail to cancel and never found one. I also went to the website to try to log in and see if I could find contact info and the log in link was no longer available! I have been charged $39 this month and have no idea how to stop this before I am charged again. This ad was misleading and invalid.

Ali
Fort Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2008 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Master/internet/Grant-Master-Rip-off-scam-no-contact-info-Fort-Collins-Colorado-Internet-330244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Master

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Ali's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Ali obviously experienced. Ali, I was unable to locate your account with the minimal information provided by this report. If you come back to read this and want to discuss your accounts please contact the customer service department. There you will find happy, helpful agents that are waiting to assist you with your concerns. The phone number for Customer Service is 866-396-5718, they are available Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect them to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Ali. Hopefully, we will hear from her soon so that we can be sure she is satisfied.

Sincerely,