Complaint Review: Grant Master

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:Alpharetta Georgia
Grant Master
grant master Nationwide U.S.A.

Grant Master Thank you Ripoff Report! Just got a call from Grant Master... Los Angeles California India

I just received a call from a lady (with a heavy foreign accent) informing me I qualified for grants. She went through a nice little script and when she was through I asked what company she was with. She was hesitant to answer so I asked a few more times. She reluctantly told me. Well I happened to be in front of my computer and Googled the name... BAM! Results from Ripoffreport.com all over the place. I informed the lady on the phone at which point she replied... "thank you goodbye". LOL. Thanks a million Ripoffreport!!

Banker
Alpharetta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Master/nationwide/Grant-Master-Thank-you-Ripoff-Report-Just-got-a-call-from-Grant-Master-Los-Angeles-Cal-380211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Master