Complaint Review: Grant Masters

• Submitted: Fri, June 05, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 05, 2009

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Grant Masters
51 W Center St Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Grant Masters Internet Google String of Charges Rip-Off Orem Utah

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I also made the mistake of signing up for the Google( I know not affiliated with said company) at home money making scheme. I was lucky enough to be away from home so that my credit card company shut my card down for fradulent review.

The initial charge of membership was not put through and I recieved a cancellation number.
Now I get a charge for this GrantMasters for 38.84 + .39 for a international billing fee. The so called customer service center is located in the Phillipines and all they know how to do is read from a script. " Sorry, but your 7 day Free trial is up and now we can't refund your money, but you can contact the company at WWW.Support@GrantMastersonline.com
The company is located in Orem Utah and uses A Phllipine customer service center and a Great Britan billing center.

Just wrote to the " Support" center last night after a frustrating time with the customer support supervisor.Of course they wouldn't give me a corporate phone number and kept saying sorry.I felt sorry fr them as I'm sure they are yelled at alot.

Waiting for my reply. Never did get the intro DVD. If anyone finds a corporate number or actually gets a reply from these scam artist, please let me know.
I advised my credit card company and short of cancelling my card and getting a new one, they said since I had a cancellation number they would help fight any new charges.
$39.23 probibly down the drain, but a lesson learned. Nothing is as good as it sounds at 3am.
Aloha and Good Luck

Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Masters/Orem-Utah-84057/Grant-Masters-Internet-Google-String-of-Charges-Rip-Off-Orem-Utah-458901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Masters