Complaint Review: Grant Masters,raven Media

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:port charlotte Florida
Grant Masters,raven Media
2620 S. Maryland Ave Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Masters, Raven Media Destroying me!!!! Because of this company, I'm about to lose everything. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

After cancelling with Grant Masters and recieving a cancelation case #, I had assumed it was over. BUT NO!!!. I now have been charged by this rewardmemore company for 24.99. Who is this company??

Being that I'm a truck driver, I don't get home but once every couple of months, thus 90% of my bills are done with my bank card. I don't even carry cash. When I informed my bank of this charge, they told me I'm @#@$ out of luck.

If I have the bank dispute the company, then my bank card becomes invalid and I no longer have a way of getting to my account. On top of that, my kids will suffer because I pay support through the card.

And to finish it off. The bank can't get me a new card until I get home(witch is whenever). Now how do I even feed myself. Not like I can drive a tractor-trailer into a bank.

Simply put I am very angry with this company and want my money back!!!

port charlotte, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2007 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Mastersraven-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-Masters-Raven-Media-Destroying-me-Because-of-this-company-Im-about-to-lose-ev-291643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Masters,raven Media

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I offer my sincerest apologies for any concerns you may have with Raven Media and your account for the Grant Master program that you ordered. If you called customer service and canceled and were given a cancellation number your account with us should be canceled.

The $24.99 charge you are describing from rewardmemore company is not from our company and we did not charge you for this amount. I was able to locate a phone number for Rewards Me More, their Customer Service number is 888-546-2285.

If you are another customer reading this and you need to contact customer service for Raven Media or Grant Master, the number is 866-396-5718. They are available to assist you Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect them to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org.

Ryan R.