Complaint Review: Grant Pro

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2007

• Reported By:Matteson Illinois
Grant Pro
yourgrantmaster.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Pro ordered a CD that was $1.97. After order, was charged $29.95/mo for membership Internet

I ordered a CD for $1.97. After placing the order, I received an email that I had a 14-day trial for membership for $29.95/mo unless I cancelled. I cancelled right away. Two weeks later, I was charged $5.95/mo to maintain access. This cost was for Fast Action Bonus for Grant Writer Pro. I was charged $5.95 today and called and asked why. I was told that this charge would be cancelled after this initial charge of $5.95.

I want this amount credited to my checking account as I never authorized them to do so. I no longer trust them. Thanks, in advance, for your time and consideration of this matter.

Barbara
Matteson, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2007 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Pro/internet/Grant-Pro-ordered-a-CD-that-was-197-After-order-was-charged-2995mo-for-membership-272519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Pro