Complaint Review: Grant Research Assistance - Grant Writer Pro

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
Grant Research Assistance - Grant Writer Pro
grantwriterpro.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Research Assistance - Grant Writer Pro Non disclosed monthly charges on something that was suppose to be FREE ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

This comany or whatever it is told me I could get a FREE grant writing cd just pay shipping. On the website I went to there was no other information about monthly charges, but all of a sudden 14 days later there was a $29.95 charge to my account. Fortunately this website help me get a VALID number to be able to talk to an actual person.

Kim, the lady I spoke with, was determined not to refund my $29.95, so I told her in a nice way "you will refund my money or you will direct me to someone who will, If that just so happens to be your supervisor so be it but I will get a refund." That seemed to work she said as a courtesy she would refund it within 3-5 business days and cancel my monthly billing.

You would think that anyone who uses the government's name to promote a product would conduct business better than that. by the way the number I called was 1-866-396-5718. Don't give up when they tell you NO there's always someone who will say YES. Be firm!

Cake lady
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Research-Assistance-Grant-Writer-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Grant-Research-Assistance-Grant-Writer-Pro-Non-disclosed-monthly-charges-on-something-th-269649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Research Assistance - Grant Writer Pro

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Cake Lady. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 14 days, the reason we do this is because we want our customer's to have the opportunity to utilize our service and to evaluate the value for themselves. We would not have charged Cake Lady had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you feel we have failed you in some way, please contact me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

You may cancel your service by contacting customer service at 866-396-5718 Monday-Friday 9 am 9 pm Eastern time. (Cake Lady, you state that you were able to find a valid number for our company on this site - we send our phone number to you in the confirmation email that is sent to you directly after you make your purchase. It is also printed out on your statement next to our charges.)

Sincerely,