Complaint Review: Grant Research Guide And My Grant Dollars

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Grant Research Guide And My Grant Dollars
5348 Vegas Dr. Suite 866 Nationwide U.S.A.

Grant Research Guide And My Grant Dollars Rip Off, Misleading, Fake Grant help Las Vegas/Nationwide Internet

I purchased the $1.95 access to the My Grant Dollars. A few days later I was called from someone claiming to represent the company and they told me they were giving me a gift of a trial subscription to the service. I told them I did not want the service and not to subscribe me to it. A few days latere $58 was taken from my account under the name of My Grant Dollars.

I then googled the company and ofcourse rip off reports came up first. I called the number given on one of the rip off sites and talked to a girl named Alice. She told me that by purchasing the access I subscribed to their service which cost $58 a month. I explained the situation and the phone call I recieved, but she told me she could only cancel the subscription and no refunds could be given. When I asked to speak to a supervisor a few times she told that "I dont think we have one here" and "I think they are busy." Then after I told her I would wait on hold for one she put me on hold for about 3 minutes and then came back and said no one was there.

When it boils down to it I blame myself for falling for this, but the lack of integrity and customer service is astounding. BEWARE of any and all companies offering information on grants. Google first. Do not give your money away to these companies.

Jthill
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Research-Guide-And-My-Grant-Dollars/nationwide/Grant-Research-Guide-And-My-Grant-Dollars-Rip-Off-Misleading-Fake-Grant-help-Las-VegasN-427998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Research Guide And My Grant Dollars