Complaint Review: Grant Research Guide - Federal Grant Services - Grant Instructor

• Submitted: Mon, February 08, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 08, 2010

• Reported By: Nancy — Brandon Florida United States of America
Grant Research Guide - Federal Grant Services - Grant Instructor
848 N Rainbow Blvd #589 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Grant Research Guide - Federal Grant Services - Grant Instructor unathorized account charge and failure to complete refund Las Vegas, Nevada

I signed up for Federal Grant Services and after 2 months I realized it was not what I needed.  I called and canceled on 12-15-09 and received a cancellation e-mail.  On 1-25-10 I called back due to a charge from them on my account.  I was told he forgot to cancel my account and I would be refunded the $57.93.  I received another e-mail cancelling my account and stating I would receive the refund.

I was told the refund usually takes 3 days, but the e-mail I received said it could take up to 10 days.  On 2-4-10 I called back to verify they had processed the refund since I had yet to receive it.  I was told I had to wait until 2-9-10 and if the refund wasn't there I should call back and at that point I would be routed to a supervisor.

As of 2-8-10 I have not received the refund.  At 7 pm EST I called the company and left a message that I had not received a refund yet.  Around 8:30 Kyle from the company called and left a message that they were rerunning the refund on 2-4-10 and that if I had not received it by 2-12-10 they would send me a cashiers check.  Friday will be the day they would normally charge my account.  I wanted to verify they would not charge me again and I have to repeat the process next month.

I think this company is intentionally not cancelling accounts and hoping people will not notice it.  I called on 3 separate occassions and only spoke with Ben.  Kyle left the message I received on 2-8-10, only after I left a lengthy complaint message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Research-Guide-Federal-Grant-Services-Grant-Instructor/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/Grant-Research-Guide-Federal-Grant-Services-Grant-Instructor-unathorized-account-ch-566431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Research Guide - Federal Grant Services - Grant Instructor