Complaint Review: Grant Research Guide - Federal Grant Services - Grant Instructor

• Submitted: Sun, October 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 12, 2008

• Reported By:Rodanthe North Carolina
Grant Research Guide - Federal Grant Services - Grant Instructor
5348 Vegas Drive Suite 866 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 866-276-8105
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Grant Research Guide - Federal Grant Services - Grant Instructor Victimization, Entrapment, Scam, Totally Unresponsive, Bogus Customer Service Center Las Vegas Nevada

Caution! Scammers hard at work!

Hopefully my report and the many others that have been submitted will prevent honest hardworking people from getting caught up with Grant Research Guide!

I found this organization through a Google internet search. Here is the actual web address: https://ssl.secureweburls.com/~grantrg/index.php?refer=&pubid=&subid= You can also go to www.grantresearchguide.com and you will be redirected.

Once on their site they require you to enter your name, email and phone number before you can access information on their product. Once I entered my info I didn't proceed due to a client arriving at my office so I didn't think any more about their services.

A few days later, Monday 10/6/08 I received a call from Grant Research Guide in regard to the inquiry I had placed on the Internet. The sales pitch was a good one so of course I fell for it. Who wouldn't hope in this economy that there is help out there for small businesses to be able to function and succeed?

When I was able to actually research their company it appears on this site and (((Redacted))) the reports are all the same. The only difference I see in my report and most of the others is that I actually submitted my cancellation within the seven day allotted time frame in their "terms and conditions". Today I am actually still within the seven day cancel period.

I have called Grant Research Guide at 888-276-8105, 866-546-0922 and 800-235-1364 as well as the number listed for My Club Rewards as listed in the "terms and conditions" of 888-535-5354 all to no avail. I called the afternoon of Friday 10/10/08, throughout Saturday 10/11/08 as well as today 10/12/08. They do not answer the phone...PERIOD and most of the time the call fails. Odd, huh? Blocking my number using *67 seems to be the only way I can get connected. When the call does connect there are three options to choose from on the recording and none of them reach a live person. I have also emailed support@grantresearchguide.com; support1@grantresearchguide.com; support@Myclubrwards.com and have not received any response to my cancellation demand.

I appear to have been successful in submitting a cancellation through the website www.grantresearchguide.com. At the bottom of the page there is a Contact link. I clicked on the link and submitted the cancellation. I received a Ticket ID number confirming my cancellation request. I guess I will see if they acknowledge my cancellation.

Oh, and by the way...any "Employee" who writes a rebuttal to my complaint here is my information so you won't claim to have genuine interest in a resolution but do not have a way to contact me: Order/Confirmation # 758947144 Cancellation Ticket ID # 0810121033-12

Keep your propaganda...I don't want it!

Bonnie Rodanthe, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2008 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Research-Guide-Federal-Grant-Services-Grant-Instructor/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Grant-Research-Guide-Federal-Grant-Services-Grant-Instructor-Victimization-Entrapment-380567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Research Guide - Federal Grant Services - Grant Instructor