Complaint Review: Grant Research Guide - Grant Instructor

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Grant Research Guide - Grant Instructor
www.grantresearchguide.com/resource Internet U.S.A.

Grant Research Guide - Grant Instructor Complete rip off- Inactive login and no contact information for customer service Internet

On August 8, 2008 I signed up for the Grant Research Guide to receive a CD that would help me find grant money to further my MBA education. I received a login (email address) and password (zipcode) to access the grant information. I paid $1.95 on my credit card to have the CD and other information sent to me. I also received a 7 day free trial to the website and an option to cancel the trial. If I did not cancel within the seven days, I would be charged an additional $50.00 a month to use the services. I saw that there was no information regarding cancellation, but there was a customer service email support that allowed me to post a question and a customer service rep would reply.

Today is the 7th day and I went on my email to check for a response and all I received was confirmation that my order had been processed. There was no response from customer service answerig my request about cancellation. I then went to the research guide website and tried entering my login/password and was told after several attempts that the login and password match up were invalid. I was very upset! I looked at the bottom of the page to see if there was contact inforamation only to find that you can not access contact info or any link on the page without logging into the site. I guess this means I have been scammed by this website.

I have checked my statement and the $1.95 charge has already gone through under "Real Estate Purchase Gude". There was also an international charge of $0.04. I am really worried that many more funds will be charged to my account!

Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Research-Guide-Grant-Instructor/internet/Grant-Research-Guide-Grant-Instructor-Complete-rip-off-Inactive-login-and-no-contact-i-362375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Research Guide - Grant Instructor