residential

• Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
Grant Research Guide - My Grant Dollars
grantresearchguide.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Research Guide - My Grant Dollars Automatically withdrawn $68.13 - withoutmy permission!! Internet

I was online for Go. grants, information on how and what grants to aply for, and this one was one of the ones that were available. It said you could send 6.98 for a CD or 1.97 and go direct to the website. I of course took the less exspensive way out for 1.97 thru automatic debit and went on thru it, and when I got a confirmation email for my order, it asked if I wanted to continue my membership and I told them "NO", and I got a confirmation for my cancelation. A couple of weeks later, I recieved a statment from my bank saying my account was overdrawn, and unfortunately they had already paid out. So now I owe my bank for 98.13!! I haven't been able to find a phone number but did keep the email that confirmed it was cancelled and have replied to it stating what has happened and that I want my money back! I called the number that someone had listed in one of the other complaints in regards to the same scam, 866-470-6898 and told them the charges were not authorized and I wanted my money back or they could deal with my banks lawyers, because there were other complaints for the same type of dealings on Ripoff Reports...they told me it would be refunded in my account in 3 to 5 days!! We will see what happens!!

Valentin
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Research-Guide-My-Grant-Dollars/internet/Grant-Research-Guide-My-Grant-Dollars-Automatically-withdrawn-6813-withoutmy-permiss-428902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Research Guide - My Grant Dollars