Complaint Review: Grant Research Guide

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:Athens Tennessee
Grant Research Guide
5348 Vegas Drive; Ste 866 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Research Guide This company is usinga scam tactic and will not refund money they collect from the victim in the process. A class action suite is in line for this outfit and reporting them to the Federal Government. 5348 Vegas Drive; Ste 866; Las Vegas Nevada

I went to this company hoping I would be able to secure a grant for starting a business based on what I read in their email.
Their representative was very positive when I talked to him and advised that I would get an email from them explaining all about their service, followed by a CD. He also exlained that I would be able to call their company for assistance any time I needed it.
He explained that I could review the CD for seven days and cancel the service anytime proir to the end of this seven day period without being charged, otherwise, I would receive a monthly charge of $49.90, which I could also stop at anytime, as well.
When I received notification of the charge, I had not received either their email or their CD. I called and was talked to very rudely by one of their customer service representatives. Afte explaining that I had not received their email or CD, he stated that I would receive them within "the next few days". Within minutes after I talked to their CSR, I received an email from the individual I talked to stating that my account was cancelled per my request, which I did not do. I responded back to this email but had no reply.

Eleven days after I ordered their CD, I received it, but no email on how to activate my account or access the website.

This company is scamming their clients and I propose that anyone who reads this and has been victimized by them, join togrther in a class action suit, as well as reporting them to the Federal Trade Commission, IRS, FBI and any other federal government agency necessary to put them out of business and in prison where they belong.

Athens, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Research-Guide/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Grant-Research-Guide-This-company-is-usinga-scam-tactic-and-will-not-refund-money-they-col-378865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Research Guide