Complaint Review: Grant Research Guide

• Submitted: Mon, April 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 13, 2009

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
Grant Research Guide
5348 Vegas Drive Suite 866 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Research Guide Took $58.62 from me, refused to refund. Obvious scam, selling text online. Las Vegas Nevada

I signed up for a $1.95 7 day trial for a "Make Money on Craigslist" site. Before the trial was over I noticed a charge of $58.62 from "5X Opportunity Online". I did not reailze It was this same offer, because the only email I'd received was entitled "Grant Resource Guide Information". Once I put Two and Two together, I immediately called customer service. I was told that I was One day past the 7 day trial, and that weekends are counted EVEN THOUGH the company is not open on the weekends to be able to call and cancel. Of course everyone there is a "supervisor", so no one else to talk to. They canceled my account but kept the money, naturally.

As another poster commented, the staff are very short and rude, offering so compromise. I even asked the guy if they are seriously selling access to a static website for $58.62 PER MONTH, and he said "yes we are" very proudly.

This is an obvious ripoff. I later found the same info online elsewhere for free. There is NOTHING on this site worth even $1.95 one time charge. Let aline $58.62 per month.

This company needs to have it's websites, domain names and access deactivated, and needs to provide refunds to the ripped off customers!

Other listed contact information: Grant Research Guide

P.O. Box 642, Main Street
Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies

Carl
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2009 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Research-Guide/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Grant-Research-Guide-Took-5862-from-me-refused-to-refund-Obvious-scam-selling-text-on-443287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Research Guide