interference

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Grant Research Guide
348 Las Vegas Dr, Suite 866 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Research Guide Withdrew money from my checking account without authorization and after telling them that I didn't want to join their website. Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Grant Research Guide

On Friday, 080808 @ 1:00PM, I received a telephone call from a representative at Grant Research Guide regarding Grant information and offered a disc that was suppose to be free and a charge of $2.95 would be charged to my bank account for shipping and handling only. Well on Wedneday, 081308, I was charged a total of $3.04 for the disc that was received on Friday, 081508. On Saturday, 081608, I noticed that $49.50 was on hold from my account from the same company. I called the company of Monday, 081808 and spoke with a guy name Steve Johnson and told him that I had not authorized nor joined their website and I requested a refunded. First he told me that my account would be canceled and that he could only refund me $25. After hearing this negative information, he told me that the funds were actually non-refundable but he still would see that I got at least $25 back. He also gave me a fake email address to request a refund. I don't know where the email went. When I first spoke to the representative on Friday, she asked if I wanted to join their website for $49.50. My response was NO, I just wanted the disc and I specifically asked her if she was only going to deduct the $2.95 from my account? Her response was yes only $2.95, which obviousy was a stright out lie. On Tuesday, a total of $50.95 was deducted from my account and I called the bank to file a fraud claim against the company. The bank said that it would take a total of 90-120 days to get a final resolution to this problem. This company is a fraud and needs to be dealt with. Thanks for your time to this despite.

Brenda f
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Research-Guide/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Grant-Research-Guide-Withdrew-money-from-my-checking-account-without-authorization-and-aft-365068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Research Guide

Grant Research Guide

AUTHOR: Brenda f - (U.S.A.)

Grant Research Guide is a total ripoff company and steals money from your bank account without your permission. Representatives lie like rugs and have no respect for customers on the telphone. They're very rude to customers or they pretend like your're the scary one when inquiring about their stolen money or trying to get refunds. They give out fake emails, names of representative and misleading information.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC