Complaint Review: Grant Research Guide

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Barnesville Ohio
Grant Research Guide
3155 Easts Patrick Lane Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Research Guide One huge scam to take your money and they know what they are doing Las Vegas Nevada

We came across this site while searching the internet. Read over items very carefully, even small print. Once we hit the submit button we went to cancel bonus material the very same day, but could not find a number to call and cancel. So we contacted company by email from their wesite. Several emails were sent and finally received a confirmation email stating membership had been cancelled. Later my credit card statement arrives and surprise I am charged $49.50. When I called the number on my statement I am advised that my credit card was charged that morning and my email was not received until that afternoon making it day eight of my trial period. When I advised that an email was sent the same day as my subscription I was told emails were not his department and I could not be transferred. Then I was told this was a legal and binding agreement that could not be refunded for the $49.50 but he could refund me $25.00. This is how they make money. I was very careful in reading and understanding the fine print and was still taken. The number you need to call is shown before you submit your request but never afterwards. They know how to get you. I am very upset over this. I cannot believe this company can do this to so many people.

Beth
Barnesville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Research-Guide/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Grant-Research-Guide-One-huge-scam-to-take-your-money-and-they-know-what-they-are-doing-La-341135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Research Guide