Complaint Review: Grant Research Guide

• Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Grant Research Guide
www.grantresearchguide.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Research Guide SOLD My Debit Info & Buyer Charged Me! Grant Research Guide, Grant For You Today RIPPED ME OFF Internet

Grant Research Guide promised me info on grants for women starting their own businesses. While there was information listed, it was too confusing to do anything with. I spent $49.50 on this "guide" and a grant writer friend didn't even know what to do with the information - SCAM.

Furthermore, Grant Research Guide SOLD my debit card information to Grant For You Today - and they snuck a debit charge in for $49.50 FIVE months after I actually paid for the first lousy product.

My bad on trusting the first one, but shame on them for selling my info and charging me unknowingly. Thankfully Chase disputed the charge and is refunding me the money. But, I had to get a new debit card and reset all of my other auto-pay accounts because of these scoundrels.

People like this make me sick, and I hope these worthless wastes of space get caught and someday all of the unknowing victims get their money back.

Sincerely,
Uber P*ssed Off in Chicago

Dontripmeoffagain
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Research-Guide/internet/Grant-Research-Guide-SOLD-My-Debit-Info-Buyer-Charged-Me-Grant-Research-Guide-Grant-Fo-416020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Research Guide