Complaint Review: Grant Reserch Center

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2008

• Reported By:wooster Ohio
Grant Reserch Center
grantresearchguide.com/resourse/ Internet U.S.A.

Grant Reserch Center free grant research cd just pay shipping and handling Internet

I ordered a free cd from a grant research center.The only cost was $2.95 shipping and handling. I never did get the cd and about a week later they debited my account for $49.50. I tried to contact them but all they have is an automated phone system. I went to the bank and filed a dispute and got my $49.50 back. All I amm out is the $2.95. But I learned a leason "nothing is free"

wooster, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2008 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Reserch-Center/internet/Grant-Reserch-Center-free-grant-research-cd-just-pay-shipping-and-handling-Internet-332963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Reserch Center