Complaint Review: Grant Resource Center - Grant Master

• Submitted: Fri, August 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2008

• Reported By:Fresno Texas
Grant Resource Center - Grant Master
Grant resource center.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Resource Center - Grant Master totally ripe off Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I order an CD for grant help I never received the CD and on checking my bank account i found out that grantsearch had taken 39.99 out of my account When i called them they told me i had to go on line i did and still have not gotten any information or help their online where they sent me is horrible.

Their online where they sent me is horrible i still haven't figured out what it was, they told me i would have online help to help me throught it a live person , haven't found them.

And told told me since i have paid for the month i can go on line till 09/2008 one thing i was not ask to pay this it was tooken out of my bank account without me knowing about it. i would like to see my money put back into my account. I,m just trying to get a grant and open my business.

Ethel T
Fresno, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2008 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Resource-Center-Grant-Master/internet/Grant-Resource-Center-Grant-Master-totally-ripe-off-Internet-360824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Resource Center - Grant Master

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Ethel's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Ethel obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-396-5694 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter to discontinue the membership and fees.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Ethel. Hopefully, I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,