Complaint Review: Grant Resource Center

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:pittsburg California
Grant Resource Center
2620 S. Maryland Parkway Suite #969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Resource Center I bought a grant writer soft ware from them, but they sent me a spyware program which almost destroyed , or stole all my private information Las Vegas Nevada

grant resource center is a big rip off company. i bought a grant writer software from them but the sent me a spyware program. when i put the soft ware in the computer tray to run the program , it tells me that my computer is infected with a fatal computer spyware telling me to click to clean my computer.

I called them and complained. they said they will email me a link for the soft ware but the never did and they turned around to try to charge my credit card but i was too smart 4 them on that
i told my credit card company never accept any charge from the suckers. this company should be closed down and have all the crooks put in jail with hard labour. shame on them they are pigs.

Ben
pittsburg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Resource-Center/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-Resource-Center-I-bought-a-grant-writer-soft-ware-from-them-but-they-sent-me-a-sp-311264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Resource Center