Complaint Review: Grant Resource Center

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Brookfield Wisconsin
Grant Resource Center
grantresourcecenter.com , internet U.S.A.

Grant Resource Center unauthorized charges ? internet

I had charges for 39.95 on my account that I did not authorize. I went to the website listed with the charge (www.center4grant) to request a refund.

no reply ever came. I called the 1-800-479-0979 when I finally reached a live person. She told me that I signed up for a 7-day trial. I said I was on the site but it never said anything about a trial period or 39.95 charges and that I wanted a refund. She said ok to the credit but wanted to know if I still wanted another program that I was charge 7.95 for. What ?

That charge didn't even show on my current charges yet. By this point I'm a little irrate. She wanted to know if i wanted to keep the other 2 programs that were at no charge. Of course not. I told her I wanted all my $ back and to be removed from all programs. She did that and gave me confirmations to all 4 programs and said they should show up on my next statement. We'll see.

Lisa
Brookfield, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Resource-Center/internet/Grant-Resource-Center-unauthorized-charges-internet-408750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Resource Center