Complaint Review: Grant Resource Guide - Grant Instructor LLC

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:Romney Indiana
Grant Resource Guide - Grant Instructor LLC
5348 Vegas Drive, Suite 866 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Resource Guide - Grant Instructor LLC Paid $2.95 with my credit card for the cd software. When the CD arrived there was not any information included with it. When I called the phone number listed on the back of the CD case all I ever got was a recording and when I decided to hold for the next availalbe operator the phone call was disconnected after 10 minutes on hold. I wish I would of found this website before ordering. Las Vegas Nevada

I wish I would of read this report before ordering anything from this company. Hopefully, I can stop anymore withdrawals before they happen. Beware of Grant Resource Guide aka: Grant Instructor LLC. There is no way to contact someone, you have to be able to sign in to do anything with them.

The funny thing is, you can't ever sign in. Call the number that is on the CD case and you get disconnected, call the number that shows on your bank statement and it goes to the same automated voice system. You get the opportunity to supposedly leave a voice mail to talk to a grant writer, but the feeling I got while listening to the automated message was this was a scam.

I then got back online to research this company and came across this website.

Chris
Romney, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Resource-Guide-Grant-Instructor-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Grant-Resource-Guide-Grant-Instructor-LLC-Paid-295-with-my-credit-card-for-the-cd-soft-358933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Resource Guide - Grant Instructor LLC