Complaint Review: Grant Resource Guide

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:Jamesville North Carolina
Grant Resource Guide
5348 Vegas Drive,Suite 866 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Resource Guide Charged me 2.95 for a cd with no information,plus charged my bank account 49.95 for information I was suspose to receive by e-mail and never got Las Vegas Nevada

grant resource guide is a rip off.they charge you $2.95 for a blank cd plus charge you for using a web site to obtain information on presenting a propsoal and writing a grant which does not exist and was never received by e-mail in which they claim you would receive.The customer service was rude and hung up on me when I requested my money be refunded.Lisa Santhez assured me the program was not a scam and I would receive a refund it I was not approved for a grant.

Mona
Jamesville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Resource-Guide/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Grant-Resource-Guide-Charged-me-295-for-a-cd-with-no-informationplus-charged-my-bank-acc-364887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Resource Guide