Complaint Review: Grant Resource Guide

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:Sunland California
Grant Resource Guide
5348 Vegas Drive, Suite 866, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Resource Guide Charged my account $58+ non refundable even if I did not get any Website to access grants Las Vegas Nevada

The YouUSGrant or Grant Resource Guide claims that they can help you get a grant easy. The only easy thing they have done is deduct the $58+ from my account. I did not get any website to access the Grants Website that they claim to provide nor any assistance in getting the grant. They also claim that they will send a D right away which I barely received but the sad part is that they already have deduted the money from my account. When I tried to call and request a refund the telephone agents seemed so tired and irritable that they talked to me in a very rude and disrespectful manner. When attention was called the operator said this is too much and then stopped. I guess he has been dealing with a lot of frustrated and scammed clients the whole day. I hope that this RipOff website would be able to help me recover my $58+ especially haviung just lost my job.

Sunland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Resource-Guide/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Grant-Resource-Guide-Charged-my-account-58-non-refundable-even-if-I-did-not-get-any-Webs-424765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Resource Guide