desperate

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Gardnerville Nevada
Grant Resource Guide
5348 Vegas Drive, Suite 866 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Resource Guide Scam and taking money from my account without notification or authorization Las Vegas Nevada

In September I ordered the CD from Grant Resource Guide for $2.95. I did not understand at that time that I had 7 days to listen to this CD for free - after which they were going to bill me $49.50. I also certainly did not understand that they were going to bill me $49.50 EVERY MONTH with no data available about how to contact them and get them to stop.

Today I looked at my debit card account transactions and saw a billing for $49.50. I checked back and saw from my bank records that I was billed $49.50 for September and October by this same company.

I have not heard one word from this company since I purchased their CD in September - but they have billed me three times for one simple CD. I tried to call the phone number that appears on my debit card report - but it does not work. I tried to call the number that appears on the sleeve of the CD they sent me - and that number does not work either. I have tried via the internet of other ways to contact this company, but have not found them yet.

I am currently working with my bank to get these billings stopped - but others need to be warned about the Grant Resource Guide so that they are not ripped off too - as I have been.

Mark
Gardnerville, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Resource-Guide/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Grant-Resource-Guide-Scam-and-taking-money-from-my-account-without-notification-or-authori-390153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Resource Guide