Complaint Review: Grant Resource Guide

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Concord North Carolina
Grant Resource Guide
5348 Vegas Drive Suite 866 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Resource Guide billed for $58.60 before I could cancel. No number to call the bank called for me Las Vegas Nevada

I thought I was getting something good for a small business start up. I ordere the disk for $2.95. No number or receipt given or confirmation. I saw that I had to cancel within 7 days. I took that to be from delivery like most products you order. When I did not recieve the product within 6 days I tried to find the company. It was pulled from the internet. I went to my bank and they were able to pull the number. She said it would take 2-3 wks to get the product. I tried to tell her that I never received it. She said that I did not cancel so it was a charge that I would have to eat. A couple of days later I get a phone call thinking this was another place that I had wrote to and she could not speak English very well. She gave me the impression that she was going to help me with paperwork. She intern told me to pay $2.95 then if I did not cancel it would cost me $58.60 a month. I agreed to pay for shipping and then when she said that I told her to cancel the order. She gave me a hard time and then to the manager. I ordered him not to bill me I was cancelling. He hung up on me. I tried to call them back at the number and it was not in service. No number they gave me worked. I had to cancel my business account so they would not have access. Then a few days later they started again calling me. I had to block the number and now a new number and being harrassed again. I got the CD but it is blank!!! You are also charge a international fee as well.

Dawn
Concord, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Resource-Guide/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Grant-Resource-Guide-billed-for-5860-before-I-could-cancel-No-number-to-call-the-bank-423969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Resource Guide