Complaint Review: Grant Resource Guide

• Reported By:Saint Johnsbury Vermont
Grant Resource Guide
www.grantresourceguide.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Grant Resource Guide took 76.03 without authorization Internet

I too, have been a victim of this fraud. I authorized a 5.91 charge to cover shipping and handling for a cd. It has been less than a week and my account was charged 76.03 for unspecified charges. It traced back to a site called " easy check 4 me. This is a bogus site and now I am out 76.03. Wish I would have found you guys earlier. I used my debit card so I'm afraid they will take more money out. I have informed my credit union and will request that they try to do something. Will keep you informed as to the outcome..

Diane
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Resource-Guide/nationwide/Grant-Resource-Guide-took-7603-without-authorization-Internet-457869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Resource Guide