Complaint Review: Grant Search Assist

• Submitted: Sun, April 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 08, 2007

• Reported By:BallGround Georgia
Grant Search Assist
grantsearchassist.com St Gearge, Utah U.S.A.

Grant Search Assist Rip Off St Gearge Utah

I received an ad in my email that was interesting to me I went on to their website and signed up for a free search there was a charge for a $1.97 that I paid with my debit card, about a month later I started getting a charge from that company for $29.95 for some subscription that I never ordered! Now again I noticed it again this month. I called the number I found on my statement can't get anyone on the line or either their mailbox is not taking anymore messages. I want my money back! I want the charges to stop!

Hope
BallGround, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2007 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assist/St-Gearge-Utah/Grant-Search-Assist-Rip-Off-St-Gearge-Utah-242944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assist