• Report: #196096

Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant - GSA - Express Business Funding - EBF - Raven Media

• Submitted: Mon, June 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 12, 2006

• Reported By:Lenox Dale Massachusetts
Grant Search Assistant - GSA - Express Business Funding - EBF - Raven Media
grantsearchassistant.com - gsassistant.com; Internet U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant - GSA - Express Business Funding -EBF - Raven Media RIPOFF! Fraudulent charges! SCAM! Internet

*Consumer Comment: GRANT SEARCH ASSISTANT 866-370-7270 UTERUS

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I decided to try their "free trial offer" and pay only for the shipping of the CD. I was NEVER told that there were monthly fees or additional fees involved. I never actually used the service(s) and was shocked to see that they had made withdrawals of $29.95 x 3 months from my debit card.

I called the 1-866-370-7270 and had to wait for about 45 minutes before I finally reached a person and spoke to "Edward". After arguing back and forth for several minutes, I demanded that they stop taking money out of my account and informed them that all of the charges were UNAUTHORIZED and UNWARRANTED. I never even took the CD out of the cardboard envelope let alone ever use any of their services.

"Edward" put me on hold while he spoke to his supervisor (ha!)When he came back he said that his supervisor said that they could reimburse me for 2 of the $29.95 charges. When I asked for a name and a confirmation number, I was told that they could not provide names, but his supervisor is "Lynn Smith" (how generic is that???) and the confirmation number is: 2422801. He said that they would reimburse me immediately and stop all future charges.

That was a week ago and I still haven't seen the charges reversed as of yet. I did inform my bank that I will NOT authorize any withdrawals or charges from them and if I have to, I will close the account and move my business elsewhere. This is absolutely ridiculous! This company should not be allowed to get away with this kind of fraudulent activity.

Lenox Dale, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2006 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant-GSA-Express-Business-Funding-EBF-Raven-Media/internet/Grant-Search-Assistant-GSA-Express-Business-Funding-EBF-Raven-Media-RIPOFF-Fraudul-196096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant - GSA - Express Business Funding - EBF - Raven Media

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

These people are NOT keeping track of the funds they have to refund for Fraudulent removal from peoples accounts. I have called them 3 times now and now have another charge on my account. I WANT IT REMOVED TODAY! I think, at this point, they should be sued for everything they are worth, if anything! I want my money put back into my account for the LAST BLASTED TIME. THIS IS ILLEGAL! And about the 1-866-370-7270 number. Yeah, right!

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

My name is Ryan Riddle I am the general manager of Iworks and we handle all the customer service for Raven Media which includes Express Business Funding. If you are at this site then it is probably because we failed you somewhere in the customer service process and I would like the opportunity to make it right.

This is the customer service number 866-370-7270

If you call this number you should get a friendly helpful agent that will be happy to help you and even give you a refund if that is what you desire. If for any reason our agents did not help you and you don't feel that we have done our job please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795