Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant/ Grant Master/ SmartNet Development

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
Grant Search Assistant/ Grant Master/ SmartNet Development
491 East Riverside Drive #4A St George, Utah U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant/ Grant Master/ SmartNet Development Worst Than Useless and Then They Steal Your Money St George, UT 84790 St George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

The company sucker's you in by promising a FREE CD for under $4.00 which will help you to find and apply for Grants to accomplish your goals. They send a CD but in the mean time they don't bill the little money they BILL 29.95. EACH AND EVERY MONTH. When you seach their so-called database the 'grants' are not usable for any normal person, they are directed at organizaitons (or people in them).

I would not have tumbled to this except I'm on an extemely limited budget and even a penny misspent causes many problems.

Miriam
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant-Grant-Master-SmartNet-Development/St-George-Utah-84790/Grant-Search-Assistant-Grant-Master-SmartNet-Development-Worst-Than-Useless-and-Then-The-294733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant/ Grant Master/ SmartNet Development

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Miriam. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 7-14 days and we would not have charged Miriam had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". Right next to that button is the following statement:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-seven cents, after the 7-day trial I will be charged twenty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding and Network Agenda for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call 1-866-396-5694, M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.

Miriam, Please contact customer service at the number provided above. There you will find a happy, helpful agent waiting to assist you with your concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

GRANT MASTER and GRANT SEARCH ASSISTANT ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH SmartNet Development. For questions or concerns relating to SmartNet Development please contact them directly - the information provided with this report is their company's address and phone number.

Sincerely,