Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant - Raven Media

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Grant Search Assistant - Raven Media
grantmastercd.securepagehost.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant - Raven Media There was an extra charge of $29.95 on my credit card. Las Vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I ordered the CD Grant assuming I would only be paying for the shipping and handling fee of $1.97. I have yet to receive the CD and noticed a charge of $29.95 on my credit card by Grant Search Assistant of LV, which I did not authorize.

Harold
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2007 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant-Raven-Media/internet/Grant-Search-Assistant-Raven-Media-There-was-an-extra-charge-of-2995-on-my-credit-card-277585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant - Raven Media

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Harold. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 14 days, the reason we do this is because we want our customer's to have the opportunity to utilize our service and to evaluate the value for themselves. We would not have charged Harold had he canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

You may cancel your service by contacting customer service at 866-396-5718 Monday-Friday 9 am 9 pm Eastern time.

If you are another customer reading this and you feel we have failed you in some way, please contact me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,