license

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 17, 2007

• Reported By:arlington Texas
Grant Search Assistant St George Utus
2620 S.maryland Parkway #969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant St George Utus i told them the same day to cancel my order they did not, then they took 29.95 out of my checking account after i told them to cancel the cd Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

i e-mailed the company back,so they wouldn't send me the cd.because i told them to cancel it,but i noticed today they took 29.95 out of my checking account after i e-mailed them to cancel the cd, they took my money any way. i want it put back.

Brenda
arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2007 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant-St-George-Utus/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-Search-Assistant-St-George-Utus-i-told-them-the-same-day-to-cancel-my-order-they-did-244331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant St George Utus

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Brenda's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Brenda obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-396-5718 and express a desire to do so during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter. It is explained in the Terms and Conditions of the offer that there are no online cancellations accepted.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Brenda. Hopefully, she will contact customer service or I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.