Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant - grantwriterprofessional.com

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:Warm Springs Oregon
Grant Search Assistant - grantwriterprofessional.com
grantwriterprofessional.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant - grantwriterprofessional.com $1.97 CD ends up costing $29.99? Grant CD posts unauthorized charges on my Credit Card! Frauds! Scam Artist! BEWARE! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I was scammed into receiving a Grant CD, which I did receive. I was unaware that the company had a trick up their sleeve and was just waiting for me to confirm my e-mail, so that they could start charging an unauthorized amount of $29.99 on my Credit Card.

They scam people by sneaking in some cheezy sayings like "bonus materialL", and say that if not cancelled in said days, then they can continue to charge my Credit Card ...on a monthly basis??

I say this company should be ranked top 10 for its false advertisements alone!! I do hope nobody makes the same mistake I did. Who do I call to Cancel this ridiculous membership and how do I get my money back?

Stu
Warm Springs, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant-grantwriterprofessionalcom/internet/Grant-Search-Assistant-grantwriterprofessionalcom-197-CD-ends-up-costing-2999-Gran-269007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant - grantwriterprofessional.com

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

Stu, I offer my apologies that you feel you were scammed into receiving our product. You confirming your email has absolutely nothing to do with the reason why you were charged the $29.95 monthly membership fee. By your own admission the bonus materials were disclosed to you and there is nothing false about our advertisement. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email.

Stu, you may cancel your service by contacting customer service at 866-396-5718 Monday-Friday 9 am 9 pm Eastern time.

If you are another customer reading this and you feel we have failed you in some way, please contact me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

Stu, I offer my apologies that you feel you were scamme into recieving our product. You confirming your email has absolutely nothing to do with the reason why you were charged the $29.95 monthly membership fee. By your own admission the bonus materials were disclosed to you and there is nothing false about our advertisement. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 14 days, the reason we do this is because we want our customer's to have the opportunity to utilize our service and to evaluate the value for themselves. We would not have charged Stu had he canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

Sincerely,