Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Galloway Ohio
Grant Search Assistant
2620 S.Maryland Parkway #859-A Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant Yea they sent the free CD and are chargeing my card $49.95 a month. Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Grant Search Assistant Las Vegas Nevada

Well I don't rember how I talked with them at all but I did'nt even recieve a CD from these pepole.I just payed good attention to our bank statement this month and seen a charge from Grant Search Assistant for $49.95.

I called the bank to get a phone number to call them and cancel what ever they were chargeing me for. The bank could not give me a number for them so that really set off the whistles.

Then whlie I was trying to find their web site on-line I found Ripoff report.com and this is my report.I would like to find out their phone # soon before they put me in the poor house.I have to go back further on bank statements but I have already found $200.00 dollars worth of charges.

Michael
Galloway, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-Search-Assistant-Yea-they-sent-the-free-CD-and-are-chargeing-my-card-4995-a-month-270945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Michael. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Michael had he canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you'd like to cancel using the customer service line it is 866-396-5718.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Grant Search Assistant Las Vegas Nevada

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Well since I found this web site I found the Phone# for this company and have contacted them. Going back through bank statements I found that they have charged me at least seven times at $49.95 each time. I called them and they said they would give back the pending charge after they receive the payment. That is yet to be seen, but they said all the previous charges were not refundable because they said I did not cancel their service within fourteen days. I asked them where they had told me this ?

The answer was that they sent me a Thank You E-Mail and the information about canceling was in it !!!! So I ask them to send this information to my E-Mail again. Well to this time I still have not received any E-Mails from them even after finding out that they did'nt have my address right and I corrected them with the right one. I will keep in contact soon after I get ahold of the BBB and the attorney.