screen

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:Lancaster South Carolina
Grant Search Assistant
grantsearchassistant.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant Grant search IS A RIPOFF!!! Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*Author of original report: update

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Two months ago I signed up for grant search. I wish I had looked here first.
Seems They have took me for more than $60.00 total also and it keeps getting bigger.

I have tried contact these people several times searching in several places for web addresses and phone numbers. This is got to stop!!!

My next move is my Lawyer. I am tired of these creeps taking advantage of people.

Robin
Lancaster, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2007 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Grant-Search-Assistant-Grant-search-IS-A-RIPOFF-Las-Vegas-Nevada-275512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

Robin, as I previously stated in my Resolution Offer, we will be happy to assist you in resolving your account concerns if you will contact customer service at 866-396-5718 Monday - Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

Unfortunately, I am unable to locate the account in question as you state, it is in your husband's name. We look forward to assisting you when you contact us.

If you are another customer reading this and feel we have failed you in some way please contact me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concern right away.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

update

AUTHOR: Robin - (U.S.A.)

This is to Ryan,
What about the amount that has been paid? There was at least two $29.95 payments that came directly out of my husbands checking account. I would have cancled but I never recieved a cd in the mail or info about anything and no contact number to get in touch with no one.
So how was I surpose to cancel within the trial period, when the site takes the credit card info and then you never here from them again?

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Robin. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. It is also disclosed in the first paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 14-60 days, depending on which bonus program apply and we would not have charged Robin had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

Robin, you can contact customer service at 1-866-396-5718. There you will find a happy, helpful agent waiting to assist you with your account concerns Monday - Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,